How to Prepare Solar System Project (CRAFTING)
Making a model project of Solar System is not so hard. Anybody can do it with a minimum effort and Patience. You may create it for your own amusement and for decorating your home. Here, it was made for represent in exhibition in school.
Ingredients for making a Solar System Model:
1. Thermocol made Balls of various sizes
2. Thermocol Board of 2" sizes
3. Black Paper -1no
4. Glue for fixing work (as required)
5. Color for coloring Planets
6. Thin sponge for making Sun (Optional)
7. Brushes for coloring planets
Steps towards growing project:
Choose the balls and make them appropriate for representing different planets by, scrubbing, grooming them.
Cut the Black Paper as per size & fix it with the thermocol board. Prepare color (Blue & Violet) for bringing a Galaxy-look.
After coloring planets fix them on Galaxy board by cutting the board. Use glue for fixing planets tightly. That's it. Done.
See the Video here: